After CNC milling or CNC turning forming, the surface roughness and behavior tolerance requirements of products are completed by CNC grinding, and the maximum dimension tolerance can reach ± 0.001mm.
1. The CNC technology is combined with the function of grinder, so that the function of grinder is diversified, so as to meet the different needs of users and improve the work efficiency. Then, to improve the processing quality of the workpiece.
2. The surface quality of the workpiece can be improved by grinding with different grinding tools. And, through the use of numerical control technology, to improve the processing efficiency of complex workpiece.
3. If the hardness of the workpiece is relatively high, the grinder can also be used for processing, and the same is true for brittle materials. In addition, good treatment effect can be obtained.
4. Through the computer software, to optimize the control of the equipment, eliminate the human error, so that the CNC grinder in the processing accuracy, can also be improved. Moreover, in terms of control, it can also achieve this degree of accuracy.
|Material||Alloys Steel||Bronze Alloys|
|Features||Roughness||High Precision Tolerance|
|Maximum Dimensions||Surface Grinder3000mm*550mm/Internal and external grinderφ1500mm*5000mm|
|Imaging Measuring Instrument||Hardness|
|Metallographic Microscope||Non-destructive Equipment|
|Automatic Thread Inspection Equipment|
Advantage points description
High precision is the embodiment of CNC grinding machine quality, it directly reflects on the production quality of machining parts. Due to the high precision requirement of CNC grinder, it is required to optimize the structure of the machine tool, adopt high-grade functional components, and have good static, dynamic and thermal performance.
2. High speed
CNC grinding machine processing form is mainly high-speed, high-precision form grinding. The application of diamond grinding tools and CBN grinding tools and other super hard material grinding tools puts forward new requirements for the high-speed performance of grinding machines, such as the grinding wheel shaft generally adopts the motorized spindle with the speed of more than 10000 R / min; the machine tool is required to have excellent electromechanical coupling, servo optimization and high acceleration performance. The application of direct drive components such as motorized spindle, torque motor and linear motor has become a new highlight of high-speed performance of CNC grinder.
Multi axis linkage control and multi process compound grinding is one of the main technical characteristics of CNC grinder. CNC grinding machine can realize the grinding of complex surface and composite cutting tools at one time.
1. How to ensure stable size in CNC Internal Grinder
In the rotation of the workpiece, as well as the tooling, to ensure that it is solid and reliable. The feed system of grinding machine should be checked and recognized frequently with dial indicator base to ensure that there is suitable gap. Moreover, the feed data should be the same. On the grinding wheel, ensure that it can meet the grinding requirements and prevent problems. In addition, the problem of grinding wheel itself should be prevented to avoid affecting its application.
2. What are the specific types of CNC grinding machines? What are the corresponding types of abrasives
There are CNC surface grinder, CNC centerless grinder, CNC Internal and external grinder, CNC vertical grinder, CNC coordinate grinder, and CNC forming grinder. The corresponding Abrasives include internal grinding, external grinding, centerless grinding, compound grinding, plane grinding and grinding.
3. What is the taper in CNC grinder
In CNC grinding machine, the taper, specifically speaking, refers to the ratio between the diameter difference between the upper and lower bottom circles and the height of the cone table. The common understanding of taper refers to the ratio between the diameter of the bottom of the cone and the height of the cone.
4. What is ultrasonic vibration grinding
Ultrasonic grinding is a kind of grinding technology which uses the forced vibration of grinding wheel (or workpiece) in the grinding process. Ultrasonic grinding can keep the abrasive grains sharp and prevent chip blocking. Generally, the cutting force is reduced by 30% – 60%, the cutting temperature is reduced and the machining efficiency is increased by 1-4 times. In addition, ultrasonic vibration grinding has the advantages of compact structure, low cost and easy to be popularized.
5. What are the forms of grinding movement in cylindrical and surface grinding
In cylindrical and surface grinding, grinding motion includes four forms: main motion, radial feed motion, axial feed motion and workpiece rotation or linear motion.
Processed product picture