The outer cylinder of motor is made of flange blocking plate with diameter of 860mm and thickness of 110mm. It is forged with 20 steel and precision processed.
Forging production is one of the main processing methods to provide mechanical parts blank in mechanical manufacturing industry. Through forging, not only the shape of mechanical parts can be obtained, but also the internal structure of metal can be improved, and the mechanical and physical properties of metal can be improved. Generally, the important mechanical parts with high stress and high requirements are mostly manufactured by forging production method. Such as turbine generator shaft, rotor, impeller, blade, retaining ring, large hydraulic press column, high pressure cylinder, rolling mill roll, internal combustion engine crankshaft, connecting rod, gear, bearing, etc., are all produced by forging.
Advantage points description
Forging can eliminate the defects such as loose as cast state and optimize the microstructure. Meanwhile, due to the preservation of complete metal streamline, the mechanical properties of forgings are generally better than those of castings of the same material. For the important parts with high load and severe working conditions, forgings are often used except for the simple shape of plates, profiles or weldments that can be rolled.
What are the forms of forging
Free forging: This is a relatively free and flexible production process, and simple forging form. Generally speaking, free forging can be well forged by using some common tools and forging equipment. Because the free forging is relatively flexible, it can form various shapes and sizes, and the quality is guaranteed.
Die forging: the forging process of die forging is a form of Changzhou forging in which the metal raw materials are put into the forging cavity of a specific shape, and then the forging is formed by internal compression. Warm forging and cold forging are commonly used now.
Forging: this form of forging is mainly used to produce ring parts of various diameters, so it is often used to produce wheel shaped parts of various automobiles and trains.
Special forging: special forging is mainly aimed at some forgings with special complicated shapes, such as all kinds of roll shapes, transmission types, etc. This Changzhou forging form requires quite mature technical conditions to be forged, and the cost is high, so it is difficult for general manufacturers to manufacture special forging.
Tooling performance of flange forging
The two flange faces of elbow flange are perpendicular to each other during flange forging, while the worktable of vertical lathe rotates horizontally. Therefore, the main function of the tooling is to connect the tooling and flange by using the bolt holes on the big end flange. When the tooling is clamped on the worktable, it should be ensured that the flange plane to be processed is concentric and parallel to the worktable of the vertical lathe. In order to reduce the number of tooling, the fixture should be able to change the clamping position to ensure that the flange of two ends of elbow can be processed on one tooling. At the same time, the tooling needs to have enough stiffness, otherwise the processing quality of flange seal ring groove will be seriously affected. Therefore, the height of tooling should be reduced as far as possible in order to improve the rigidity and facilitate operation.
Technological characteristics of casting and forging
1. In casting and forging process, obvious plastic deformation and a large amount of plastic flow can occur on the whole billet.
2. Casting forging is mainly used to process metal parts, but also to process some non-metallic materials, such as engineering plastics, rubber, ceramic, brick and composite materials.
3. Casting forging can change metal structure and improve metal properties.
4. After casting and forging, the original as cast porosity, porosity and microcracks can be compacted or welded, and the original dendrite crystals can be broken and the grains will be refined.
5. At the same time, the original carbide segregation and non-uniform distribution can be changed by casting and forging, so that the structure is uniform, so that the internal dense, uniform, fine, good comprehensive performance and reliable use of casting and forging can be obtained.
Performance introduction of free forging
Imported hard seal free forging is a dual-purpose product of one valve, which integrates expansion and flange connection free forging. It can expand and contract axially in the range, which is conducive to the pipeline thermal expansion and cold contraction, eliminate the pipeline vibration and overcome the offset caused by the pipeline docking with different shafts in the angle range, and can greatly facilitate the installation and disassembly of the valve pipeline. Free forging is suitable for food, beverage, medical purification pipeline and industrial, water treatment, high-rise building, water supply pipeline for opening and closing or regulating medium flow. Free forging performance is small and light, easy to disassemble and repair, and can be installed in any position. The connection between the free forging and the valve stem adopts the structure without pin, which overcomes the possible internal leakage point. It has the advantages of simple and compact structure, small operation torque, quick opening of 90 rotation, straight flow characteristics and good adjustment performance. The coating can be sprayed according to the user’s requirements. The spherical shape is used for the outer circle of free forging, which improves the sealing performance and prolongs the service life of the valve. The sealing element can be replaced and the sealing is reliable, achieving bidirectional sealing.
What are the methods to meet the requirements of the round forging process
1. Malleability has low hot forging deformation resistance, good plasticity, wide temperature range, low tendency of forging crack, cold crack and precipitation of network carbide.
2. Annealing process spheroidizing annealing temperature range is wide, annealing hardness is low and fluctuation range is small, spheroidizing rate is high.
3. Machinability, large cutting parameters, low tool loss and low surface roughness.
4. Sensitivity to oxidation and decarburization. High temperature heating has good capacity and slow decarburization speed. It is not sensitive to heating medium and has little tendency to produce pockmarks.
5. Hardenability. The surface hardness is uniform and high after quenching.
6. Hardenability after hardenability, a deeper hardened layer can be obtained, which can be hardened by using mild quenching medium.
Processed product picture